Beauty Edit: Saie Glowy PrimerSeptember 16, 2021
Today’s product showcase is brought to you by: my wonderful local sales representative at Sephora!
There is nothing that gets me more giddy than having enough time to peruse through Sephora and tell the consultant all my needs and hear their suggestions. When I went in this time I told them I was looking for a good sunscreen moisturizer (more to come on that) and things for a minimal makeup lifestyle. I have a heavy focus on a dewy, glowy look. My favorite product is the Glossier cloud paint for that natural just spent some time in the sun look. I told him I had been using the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi and liked it but I did feel it gave a bit of an orange tint. He immediately ran me over to another section and said YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS. It was one of his favorite products.
A LA: Saie Glowy Super Gel.
Saie is a clean beauty brand that is cruelty-free, sustainable, gluten-free, sulfate-free, non-toxic, paraben-free, silicone-free, non-gmo, and RECYCLABLE.
Some key highlights about the product from Saie’s website:
- Lightweight, multi-use illuminator
- Brightening: including Papaya and Vitamin C
- Universal shades enhance any skintone
How to use:
- Use 1-2 pumps and apply after any serum, oil or untinted moisturizer.
- Then glow your way. Mix a few drops into foundation. Use it alone for an easy no-makeup moment. Prime with it under foundation* or tinted SPF. Looks amazing over makeup, too.
- Use it for allover glow on your face, or anywhere you bare, like chest and collarbones, shoulders and legs.
*Water-based Glowy Super Gel plays well with most foundation, as long as it isn’t too oily. If you’re not sure, test it out on your hand.
I have been using it as the last step in my morning skincare routine. It adds a little color and glow. It’s perfect because with work from home life I’m rarely taking the time to put on makeup. This, a little blush, and mascara and I’m off for the day.
Let me know if you try it and what your thoughts are! ♡
beauty clean beauty clean skin glowing skin glowy healthy skin makeup morning routine primer serum skin skin routine skincare tan
Leave a Comment